Our Business Advisory team is currently searching for a senior accountant to join their team. This is an exciting and rare opportunity for an outstanding accountant who is excited about the continued career progression prospects available at Pilot. As a senior accountant you will play an integral part in the success of your team and the firm as a whole. You will be responsible for offering guidance and mentoring to the more junior members as well as being a ‘go to’ person for the Managers and Directors.
This role is full of untapped potential and as a result, we are looking for an outstanding and ambitious individual. Your skills and qualifications are important but to be successful you will need more than just skills and qualifications.
- Have relevant experience and be able to clearly demonstrate proven success in a similar role, with particular reference to building strong client relationships.
- Value the people you work with and you help to energise a team.
- Are a driven individual and happy to work collaboratively to achieve success.
- Thrive with technology and consider yourself a technology adopter
- Have completed CA or close to completion
You will welcome the opportunity to work with successful people in a great company where your ambitions are valued. You are a bright and driven person but you also have your feet on the ground and you are looking for a firm where you can continue to grow and learn and give back to others.
To apply, please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- An up-to-date resume
- Academic transcript
- A cover letter addressing the desired criteria and why a position within Business Advisory is of interest to you
- Any other documentation to support your application.
You must have full Australian working rights to apply for this position.
Due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.