Pilot Partners is a well-known, established and outstanding accounting practice in Brisbane’s CBD.
We are looking for an experienced bookkeeper to join our existing bookkeeping team. You will be working with a consistent set of clients providing them with bookkeeping assistance on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis.
This role would be ideal for a strong bookkeeper who is able to work on tasks independently, with the ability to juggle competing priorities and be versatile in their approach.
In addition to the support of an experienced team of accountants, you will have flexibility to work at clients’ offices, from Pilot Head Office and from home.
As such, this role will require you to have a valid open Queensland driver’s licence and a reliable vehicle. Working directly with clients in their office will need to appeal to you as you will have client interactions and build long-term relationships.
You must be able to hit the ground running from day one with the ability to adjust to clients of different sizes within different industries. Your attention to detail and ability to problem solve will be critical in this role.
We are looking for someone to join our team that is dedicated and committed to the work that we do. The hours that this role requires are flexible to an extent and we always do our best to accommodate your other commitments.
We will provide you with:
- IT hardware equipment, software packages and the associated support
- Reimbursement for car usage and road tolls
- The support and security that comes from working for an established accounting firm
Your day to day duties will include:
- Providing our diverse clients with bookkeeping support
- Production of monthly financial reports
- Bank and general ledger reconciliation
- Processing payroll
- End-to-end bookkeeping and reporting
- Processing End of Financial Year matters
We need you to have:
- Strong bookkeeping experience in different businesses and industries
- Extensive experience using payroll software (live versions in particular) and you must be Xero Advisor Certified
- Experience providing end-to-end payroll support, with experience in single touch payroll
- Proven reliability
- The ability to be flexible and adapt to change
- Experience working closely with clients, with an emphasis on client-interaction
- A can-do attitude
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- Any prior experience or knowledge of APS Practice Management Software will be highly regarded
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume via Seek.
You must have a clean and valid Queensland open driver’s licence and the right to work in Australia to apply for this position.
We are looking for our new bookkeeper to be an integral part of our team, and as such we will not be accepting applications from candidates who are looking to expand their existing client base.
Given the high volume of applicants, only applicants shortlisted for the interview stage will be contacted.