Pilot Partners is all about numbers but you won’t feel like one!
Pilot is a leading full service mid-tier Chartered Accountant firm located in Waterfront Place in Brisbane’s CBD. Our partners are leaders in their fields meaning you will learn and your career will be shaped by the best in the business.
For a firm of around 70 employees we have an exceptional retention rate. We credit this to our entrenched values and our successful Graduate Program and its ability to grow and develop new accountants into the next generation of business leaders. We also boast an incredible corporate culture that includes fun social events, a social club, and participation in community initiatives/events of charities/non-profits that we as a firm support.
We are currently looking for graduates across our various service lines and these positions are part of our graduate program that will look to commence in February 2022.
Why choose Pilot?
We care about People not Portals, and our recruitment efforts are centred on conversations. During the recruitment process, we work with you to determine your fit within the organisation. Whether you want to be out and about performing a client audit or helping our clients reach their business goals and meet their financial obligations, we will place you with a buddy to ensure you are provided with the hands-on training you need to perform your job.
As a Chartered Accountant firm, we will support through your CA qualification by providing financial, learning and study support. You will work on real clients from day one and will experience direct contact with Directors, Associate Directors and Managers. You will receive on the job feedback as well as regular performance reviews to keep you on track.
Who are you?
- You are a recent or near-graduate who majored in Accounting at University or ready to commence the Charted Accounting (CA) qualification with your study.
- You must have graduated by December 2021.
- Knowledgeable about current trends impacting the business sector both in Australia and internationally
- High performing university student
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A strong energy and motivation to start a career in accounting;
- You will be an excellent communicator, with a highly professional phone manner
- Your energy and drive is clearly evident
- You display exceptional attention to detail
- You thrive as part of a team and always bring the right attitude to work with you
- CA eligible upon commencement
To apply, please submit an up-to-date resume, recent academic transcript and a cover letter detailing your graduation date and area of interest in the firm to email@example.com.
You must have full working rights to work in Australia to obtain these permanent positions.
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.