Pilot Partners is a leading full service mid-tier firm located in Waterfront Place in Brisbane’s CBD.
Our partners are leaders in their fields meaning that our clients come from a variety of industries to receive our services.
For a firm of around 70 employees we have an exceptional retention rate. We credit this to our Graduate Program and its ability to grow and develop new accountants into the next generation of business leaders.
We are looking for a Graduate Accountant to join our Corporate Advisory and Audit team in February 2020.
As a graduate in our Corporate Advisory and Audit team, no two days are the same – this role will require you to be dynamic and adaptable. You will be in direct contact with clients from day one, so you need to be client focused and a brilliant communicator – both written and verbally. We have clients across Australia which makes travel an integral part of this role as you will quite frequently work out of our clients’ offices.
About our Graduate Program
We will place you with a buddy to ensure you are provided with the hands on training you need to perform your job.
You will receive on the job feedback as well as regular performance reviews to keep you on track.
Pilot provides training specific to your business area as well as firm wide training to broaden you professional knowledge base and soft skills.
As a Chartered Accountant firm, we will support you through your CA qualification by providing financial, learning and study support.
You will work on real clients from day one and will experience direct contact with Directors, Associate Directors and Managers.
Who are you?
- You are currently completing a Commerce degree majoring in Accounting finishing at the
end of 2019;
- You have a GPA of 5.5 or above;
- You will have full working rights to work in Australia;
- Your energy and drive is clearly evident;
- You display exceptional attention to detail;
- You thrive as part of a team and always bring the right attitude to work with you; and
- You will be willing to travel to client sites in Brisbane and interstate as required.
To apply for this role, you will need the following:
- An up-to-date resume;
- Your current academic transcript; and
- A cover letter detailing why Pilot is the place for you.
You must have working rights to work in Australia to obtain this permanent role.
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
To apply, please submit your cover letter, resume and academic transcript to [email protected]