Pilot Partners is a leading full service mid-tier firm located in Waterfront Place in Brisbane’s CBD. The atmosphere is buzzing, the support is plentiful and the teams are energised. The Partners are inspiring and the future looks great!
A rare opportunity has arisen for a detail driven accountant with strong written communication skills to join our Forensic team. This is an opportunity for either an experienced forensic candidate or someone with a strong desire to work in the Forensic field.
When working in the Forensic team at Pilot, you will be exposed to an array of assignments and be provided with a variety of work. This will include valuation, matrimonial and litigation matters as well as special investigations.
Most important will be your writing ability – in the Forensic Accounting area it is all about producing articulate, detailed and accurate reports. You must be able to demonstrate your exceptional command of the English language when writing reports. Your attention to detail will be second to none.
While it is preferable that you have some experience within a Forensic role, we are also keen to hear from accountants with an audit or business advisory/services background who are looking to get into the Forensic field.
To be successful, you will possess the following:
- A Bachelor Degree in either Accounting or Commerce. Those who have an additional Bachelor of Laws qualification will be highly regarded
- 2+ years’ experience within a professional practice with experience in either forensic, auditing or business advisory
- A passion and interest in Forensic Accounting
- CA qualification: completed, in progress or the ability to complete
- Excellent Report Writing skills and exceptional verbal and written communication
- Adaptable, flexible and able to work with multiple competing deadlines
- Brilliant attention to detail
- Full Australian working rights
If you’re ready to immerse yourself in a career of Forensic Accounting, submit your cover letter and resume via Seek.
Salary will be negotiated based on your level of experience.
Given the anticipated high volume of applicants, only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.