Pilot Partners is a well-known, established and outstanding accounting practice in Brisbane’s CBD.
We are looking for expressions of interest from experienced bookkeepers looking to join our existing bookkeeping team. You will be working with a consistent set of clients providing them with bookkeeping assistance on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis.
This role would be ideal for a strong bookkeeper who is able to work on tasks independently, with the ability to juggle competing priorities and be versatile in their approach.
You will have the support of an experienced team of accountants as well as the flexibility to work at clients’ offices, from Pilot Head Office and from home.
As such, this role will require you to have a valid open Queensland driver’s licence and a reliable vehicle. Working directly with clients in their office will need to appeal to you as you will have client interactions and build long-term relationships.
You must be able to hit the ground running from day one with the ability to adjust to clients of different sizes within different industries. Your attention to detail and ability to problem solve will be critical in this role.
We are looking for someone to join our team who is dedicated and committed to the work that we do. In your application, please outline your availability (days per week), and ideal commencement date for consideration.
We will provide you with:
- IT hardware equipment, software packages and the associated support
- Reimbursement for car usage and road tolls
- The support and security that comes from working for an established accounting firm
Your day to day duties will include:
- Providing our diverse clients with bookkeeping support
- Production of monthly financial reports
- Bank and general ledger reconciliation
- Processing payroll
- End-to-end bookkeeping and reporting
- Processing End of Financial Year matters
We need you to have:
- Strong bookkeeping experience in different businesses and industries
- Extensive experience using payroll software (including live versions). You must be Xero Advisor Certified
- Experience providing end-to-end payroll support, with experience in single touch payroll
- Proven reliability
- The ability to be flexible and adapt to change
- Experience working closely with clients, with an emphasis on client-interaction
- A can-do attitude
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- Any prior experience or knowledge of APS Practice Management Software will be highly regarded
Ready to apply?
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume via Seek.
You must have a clean and valid Queensland open driver’s licence and the right to work in Australia to apply for this position.
We are looking for our new bookkeeper to be an integral part of our team, and as such we will not be accepting applications from candidates who are looking to expand their existing client base.
Given the high volume of applicants, only applicants shortlisted for the interview stage will be contacted.