We are currently seeking an exceptional graduate to join our Restructuring team. A graduate joining this team would participate in our overall graduate program, as well as commence their Chartered Accountant training – this position would be on a full-time basis. Working in our Restructuring team you will undertake work on Liquidations and Insolvencies, Bankruptcies and Corporate Recoveries as well as Voluntary Administrations.
From day one, you will be supported every step of the way. We will place you with a buddy to ensure you are provided with the hands on training you need to perform your job. You will receive on the job feedback as well as regular performance reviews to keep you on track.
Pilot will provide you with specific training within the Restructuring field as well as firm wide training to broaden your professional knowledge base and soft skills.
As a Chartered Accountant firm, we offer support to all team members completing their CA qualification by providing financial, learning and study support. You will work on real clients from day one and will experience direct contact with Directors, Associate Directors and Managers.
- A recent or near-graduate undertaking an Accounting degree with a GPA of 5.5 or above
- An interest in insolvency and knowledgeable about current trends impacting the business sector both in Australia and internationally
- You will have full Australian working rights
- You will be an excellent communicator, with a highly professional phone manner
- Your energy and drive is clearly evident
- You display exceptional attention to detail
- You enjoy working as part of a team and always bring the right attitude to work with you
Ready to apply?
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and academic transcript to email@example.com.
You must have full Australian working rights to apply.
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.