I help lawyers and their clients solve the accounting issues in their legal proceedings. I do this in conjunction with the Directors to explain in simple terms what a business is worth, or how much someone has lost due to a personal injury, negligent act or contractual breach.
Jennifer has a commercial services background and continues to build her experience by participating in a range of assignments including business valuations, tracing exercises, personal injury and commercial litigation. She also supports the Directors in industry specific valuations, investigating accountants reports and Receiverships.
- Building and construction
- Real estate
- Associate Member of the Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA)
- Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance
- Bachelor of Arts (James Cook University)
- Bachelor of Commerce (James Cook University)