By understanding all facets of the client’s business, I can offer tailored solutions and work closely with them to achieve their goals.
Angela has more than 20 years’ experience in accounting and taxation services. She assists clients with their business planning, budgeting, business structuring, financial modelling and analysis and tax planning strategies.
Angela also co-manages the firm’s Medical Services Division, working with many different types of practitioners with a solid understanding of their unique professional pressures. Angela is able to offer her medico clients tailored solutions to ensure their accounting, asset protection and taxation requirements are met.
- Property development
- Building and construction
- Nursing homes
- Professional services
- Fellow of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (FCA)
- Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (GAICD)
- Graduate Diploma in Financial Planning (Kaplan)
- Bachelor of Business (Accountancy - with extended majors in Business Law and Taxation) (QUT)