Updated 9:40am 30/07/2021 – This grant is now closed. Applications are no longer being accepted.
At 9am on Friday, 30 July 2021, the Queensland Government will allow applications for up to $15,000 of grant funding for eligible businesses. The grants provide support to businesses to advance improvements in their efficiency and productivity.
These grants are generally exhausted quickly so we recommend preparing early.
To be eligible for this grant, your business must:
- have fewer than 20 employees (headcount) at the time of applying for the grant;
- have an active Australian Business Number (ABN) and be registered for GST;
- have a Queensland headquarters;
- have a turnover of between $300,000 (minimum) and $600,000 (maximum) in the financial year ended 30 June 2021;
- have a publicly reachable web presence to identify business operations (e.g. business website and/or social media pages); and
- not be insolvent or have owners/directors that are an undischarged bankrupt.
How can Pilot help?
We can offer a range of services that are within the scope of the grant funding, to help your business including:
- Strategic business planning;
- Implementation of an advisory board;
- Design and implementation of management software solutions; and
- Professional development and training for you and your staff.
We can also provide assistance with the grant application, to give you the best chance of securing this funding.