I aim to create long lasting relationships with my clients by helping them build their business using solutions tailored to their needs.
Kristy Baxter has more than 10 years experience in accounting. She advises businesses on tax planning strategies, budgeting and cash flow forecasting, superannuation, financial accounts analysis and business planning and structuring.
Kristy also manages a number of the firm's clients in the medical industry. She is familiar with challenges that are unique to the industry and provides them with structuring, debt reduction and cash flow management services.
- professional practice
- property development
- business and financial management
- taxation planning and solutions
- Bachelor of Commerce (Griffith)
- Graduate Certificate in Financial Planning (FINSIA)
- Associate Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia
Kristy Baxter - Manager
P +61 7 3023 1300
Download PDF Profile