The path to successfully negotiating the sale or acquisition of a business is littered with potential pitfalls and avoiding them takes skill and experience.
From missed opportunities, to poorly negotiated contract terms that leave you saddled with liabilities or responsibilities when you wanted a clean break, there’s a long list of risks when it comes to investing. Smart investors get professional help, because negotiating the sale or purchase of a business takes the full attention of a dedicated team.
Our services and expertise
We offer professional advice and guidance in the following key areas:
- Corporate structuring
- Efficiency and effectiveness reviews
- Finance function reviews
- Probity audits
- Risk management reviews
- Management reporting design and implementation
- Mergers and acquisitions including due diligence and financial reporting
- Finance applications
- Capital raising support including Investigating Accountants Reports and due diligence committees
- Information Memorandums
- Strategic Planning Facilitation
We work closely with our clients to achieve their objectives by combining our tried and tested processes with our commercial acumen.
- A Practical Guide to Key AFSL Requirements
- A Practical Guide to Key QBCC Requirements
- Clean Up Your Data and Protect Your Business
- Stress-Testing Your Numbers Using Scenarios
- Client Case Study: Graystone
- Client Case Study: SAT Civil Constructions
- Business Owner’s Toolkit: Covenant Reporting