With 30 June 2021 fast approaching, now is the time to get your business and tax affairs in order.
With some businesses having seen a reduction in revenue last year, and many seeing a recovery in 2021, it is now more important than ever to stay on top of your tax planning and ensuring you understand your tax liabilities and due dates. Read our full article here.
Our Fact Sheet outlines 12 areas you should be reviewing before the end of the financial year and beyond:
- Retirement planning and super;
- Super changes;
- Super contributions;
- Super guarantee;
- Personal services income;
- Personal loans from companies;
- Fringe benefits tax;
- Trust distributions;
- Bad debts;
- Temporary full expensing;
- Employee STP year-end reporting; and
- Loss carry-back.