Restructuring & Turnaround Services
We work with all types of entities to help stabilise and grow their business. Our experienced restructuring services team identify and implement practical solutions for the business’ stakeholders.
If you are looking to implement bold changes or if the business is struggling to maintain profitability, then it is important to address any issues or concerns upfront. We can review your business with a fresh set of independent eyes and have frank and open discussions with stakeholders to manage risk and achieve the desired outcomes.
- Performance Reviews
- Restructuring and Turnaround Advisory
- Partnership and Shareholder Disputes Resolution
- Business and Property Sales
Where we will focus our efforts:
- Review the financial position of the business
- Review of the business’ current operations
- Cash flow and budget modelling
- Identify weaknesses or areas of concern within the business
- Report back to the stakeholders involved with our recommendations to engage next steps
We are also appointed by stakeholders to sell businesses, properties and or specific assets. As an independent party we can navigate the parties involved towards the best possible resolution.
For more than 25 years we have worked with many different types of businesses and understand that each business comes with its own unique set of circumstances.
- Turnaround Strategies for Distressed Businesses
- Three Things to Look for in a Restructuring Advisor
- Selling a Management and Letting Rights Business
- What is a Director Penalty Notice?
If a formal appointment is inevitable, we work with the business’ different stakeholders to explore every option for the best possible outcome.
We offer professional services in the following key areas:
- Agents for the Mortgagee
- Voluntary Administrations and Deeds of Company Arrangement
- Voluntary and Court appointed Liquidations
- Voluntary Winding up by members
- Bankruptcy and Personal Insolvency Agreements.
Our approach is to make the process as quick and cost-effective as possible for all stakeholders.
Client Case Studies
- Client Case Study: Manufacturer Liquidation
- Client Case Study: Roofing Business Liquidation
- Client Case Study: Construction Business Liquidation