Ann has a depth of knowledge and experience which allows her to work closely with clients to find realistic business solutions.
Ann has over 20 years of experience working with clients to achieve their financial, operational and strategic objectives.
With a background in restructuring and business performance services, Ann has provided specialist advice and assistance to a broad range of businesses and stakeholders including major banks, financial institutions, employees, customers, suppliers, legal and accounting firms and statutory authorities.
Her specialist knowledge of insolvency law enables Ann to provide a practical perspective to businesses whether they are looking to improve performance or manage financially distressing circumstances.
Industry SpecialtiesAnn's commercial knowledge and experiences enables her to advise and offer solutions for businesses in any industry.
- Registered Liquidator and Registered Trustee in Bankruptcy
- Associate Member of the Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association (ARITA)
- Fellow of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (FCA)
- Masters of Business Administration (QUT)
- Graduate Certificate in Financial Planning (FINSIA)
- Bachelor of Finance Administration (UNE)