A strong Chief Financial Officer (CFO) has many unique and outstanding qualities. In addition to having the technical skill set to manage an organisation’s finances, he or she must bridge the communication between business owners, employees and stakeholders. They must also have the ability to see the bigger picture and implement the right strategies for success. The availability and cost of such a CFO in today’s labour market often makes it difficult for businesses to place the right professional in this vital role.
Pilot’s Outsource CFO Services is a cost-effective solution for growing businesses that need senior-level accounting professionals but do not have the resources or capability for a full-time CFO. We can assist business owners for any period of time. This includes short term or one-off projects such as fulfilling an immediate vacancy or assisting management with the purchase or sale of a business.
Why use our outsourcing services?
We primarily provide our Outsource CFO services to locally-based businesses or international companies with operations in Australia. We provide clients access to Partners who have extensive experience across a broad range of industries.
Some of the other key benefits of outsourcing your financial needs are:
- Increased knowledge and expertise – work directly with experienced Partners who have the ability to strategically navigate your business towards success;
- Cost-effective investment – engage a team of professionals who can provide value-added advice and analysis for the overall improvement of your business;
- Improved work turnaround times – access to an accounting firm that has the resources and personnel to complete your work on time and on-budget;
- Reduced overhead costs – avoid hiring a resource that may not be fully or effectively utilised; and
- Bypass contractual obligations – eliminate any HR complications such as sick and annual leave.
As an extension of your business’ accounting department, we offer a full range of services to complement and complete your internal accounting and administrative needs. Some of the ways we can assist your business include:
- Budgeting and cash flow analysis;
- Review and assistance with contracts and business agreements;
- Management and board reporting;
- Review of existing banking arrangements including covenants;
- Review and analysis of the business’ IT and operational systems;
- M&A structuring and advice including valuation;
- Restructuring advice and planning;
- KPI analysis and industry benchmarking;
- Tax audit preparation, review and support; and
- Assistance with an external audit.
Through Pilot and our contacts in the local community, we can also assist you in other areas of your business including insurance, wealth management, banking, legal, IT and human resources. Together we will help you achieve the best possible outcome for your business.