What are some of the challenges facing Technology Companies?
Shrinking global borders presents both threats and new opportunities. As the pace of innovation continues to pick up the emergence of new technologies create exciting business opportunities. Meanwhile, increasingly complex financial reporting and international taxation requirements hinder these and other industry challenges.
How Pilot can help
We have worked with technology companies at every stage of growth. Our experience allows us to provide valuable guidance relevant to stage in your business’ life cycle. Some of the ways we can help include:
- Guidance when approaching international markets
- Managing international tax obligations
- Design and implement effective internal controls and procedures
- Structuring for asset protection and tax minimisation
- Monthly management reporting and performance enhancement
- Introductions to financial advisors and sources of capital both within Australia and abroad
- Business planning to assist with securing funds