What are some of the challenges facing the Property & Development Industry?
In recent years, the property and development industry has been an unwilling passenger on the economic rollercoaster. Dictated by global financial markets as well as rising costs, changing regulations and shrinking labour markets, many investors and developers have been forced to approach new opportunities with increased caution.
How Pilot can help
Our team has built strong relationships with key industry participants and regulators. Our skills allow us to partner with clients throughout the development process and in turn assist with project managing various aspects of the development.
From the passive investor holding a rental property to large scale property developers, builders and contractors, Pilot is a valuable resource in terms of providing value added financial solutions. Some of the ways that our team can assist include:
- Introductions to financial advisors and sources of capital
- Business plan to assist with securing funds
- Financial due diligence
- Feasibility studies and financial modelling
- Cashflow management and analysis
- Cost controls and overhead strategies
- Working capital management
- Customised reporting including profitability tracking and budget comparison
- Assistance with all QBCC compliance and licensing requirements
- Litigation support services
- Audit of financial statements including AASB 111 Construction Contracts
- Taxation planning and preparation of income tax returns
- Establishment and management of business structures