What are some of the challenges facing Not-for-Profit Organisations?
Whether it is helping, educating or influencing the community, not-for-profit Organisations are always looking for ways to do more with less. With internal resources often stretched not-for-profits need the best solution available to handle their finances.
How Pilot can help
As a medium sized firm Pilot is perfectly positioned to help not-for-profits. We have the resources and capabilities to assist management across all areas of the organisation. We also offer a direct line of communication to our professional staff ensuring that the organisation receives the highest level of service.
We have helped different types of Organisations meet their missions including:
- Public charities
- Private foundations
- Aged care providers
- Arts and cultural organisations
Our team will work closely with your management team and board of directors in order to achieve best practices. We are available throughout the year to answer any questions that may arise and we will proactively communicate any important changes in accounting standards, reporting requirements, Federal and state tax laws and regulations.
Some of the other ways Pilot helps its not-for-profit clients includes:
- Audit and review of financial statements
- Consultation and preparation for tax exempt status
- Evaluation of accounting systems, policies and procedures
- Board of directors governance training and best practices
- Strategic planning
- Preparation of statutory financial reports
- Guidance on technical accounting matters
- Advice and assistance for financing and restructuring