What are some of the challenges facing the Medical Community?
Medical Practitioners operate in a complex and demanding area. As a result they require advisors who understand their unique professional pressures, time constraints and requirements.
The ever-increasing litigious nature of our society combined with the complex and sensitive services offered by the medical profession makes personal liability and asset protection a major consideration for any medical practitioner. Structuring your practice correctly to ensure maximum asset protection and minimum exposure to personal liability is critical.
How Pilot can help
At Pilot we have experience working with a wide range of medical practitioners and are committed to providing specialised services to the medical community. We assist medical practitioners in all areas of the industry including sole practitioners, general practitioners operating as part of a medical centre and specialist medical practitioners.
Some of the ways we can assist the business or individual include:
- Structuring for asset protection and tax minimisation
- Budgeting and cashflow planning
- Salary sacrifice arrangements to utilise concessions in the medical industry
- Assistance with all accounting and income tax matters
- Strategic financial assistance including planning for expansion, succession and sale
- Project management of financial affairs.
- The Complication of Giving Back
- How to Beat the International Conference Blues
- Medicos on the Road: Are You Maximising Your Tax Deductions
- What Self-Education Expenses Are Tax Deductible for Medicos?
- Discounted Tax Return Offer for Medical Students and Interns
- Are Your Assets Safe?
- Why Doctors Should Consider Different Structuring Strategies
- Planning an Overseas Sabbatical? Don’t Forget Your SMSF!