Pilot Partners is a leading full service mid-tier chartered accountant firm located in Waterfront Place in Brisbane’s CBD. Our partners are leaders in their fields meaning that our clients come from a variety of industries to receive our services.
For a firm of around 70 employees we have an exceptional retention rate. We credit this to our Graduate Program and its ability to grow and develop new accountants into the next generation of business leaders.
We are looking for a Graduate Accountant to join our Corporate Advisory and Audit team in July 2020.
As a graduate in our Corporate Advisory and Audit team, no two days are the same – this role will require you to be dynamic and adaptable. You will be in direct contact with clients from day one, so you need to be client focused and a brilliant communicator – both written and verbally. We value work-life balance and our staff work reasonable hours where they aren’t the last to turn off the light switch at the end of the day. The nature of the role is that you will work in different locations, predominantly around Brisbane and south-east Queensland, with some travel required, both interstate and within Queensland.
We will place you with a buddy to ensure you are provided with the hands on training you need to perform your job.
You will receive on the job feedback as well as regular performance reviews to keep you on track.
Pilot provides training specific to your business area as well as firm wide training to broaden your professional knowledge base and soft skills.
As a Chartered Accountant firm, we will support you through your CA qualification by providing financial, learning and study support.
You will work on real clients from day one and will experience direct contact with Directors, Associate Directors and Managers.
- A recent or near-graduate undertaking an Accounting degree with a GPA of 5.5 or above – you must have completed your degree by June 2020.
- An interest in audit and assurance as well as being knowledgeable about current trends impacting the business sector both in Australia and internationally
- You will have full Australian working rights
- You will be an excellent written and verbal communicator, with an aptitude for developing relationships
- Your energy and drive is clearly evident
- You display exceptional attention to detail
- You enjoy working as part of a team and always bring the right attitude to work with you
Ready to apply?
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
You must have full Australian working rights to attain this permanent role.
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.