Pilot’s Forensic Accounting team possess the necessary financial and litigation expertise to quantify losses as well as identify key issues and resolve disputes in both proposed and current proceedings.
Our team is highly qualified and experienced across the various forensic accounting services related to commercial litigation. These include:
- Quantification of loss of profits and economic loss due to business disruptions such as fire, machinery breakdowns and defaults by suppliers;
- Assessment of damages as a result of alleged professional negligence, breaches of contracts and fraud;
- Calculations of economic losses suffered by individuals as a result of injury or accident;
- Critique of other Expert’s reports;
- Assistance with the discovery and identification of information to be requested; and
- Review of business interruption insurance policies to ensure adequate coverage in the event of a disaster.
- Facilitating negotiations with creditors including Government bodies or financial service providers to achieve the most amicable outcome;
- Dispute resolution between business owners/shareholders or partners.
INVESTIGATING ACCOUNTANTS REPORTS AND REVIEWS
Review of business operations, identification of risks and provision of timely and effective recommendations, including:
- Pre-lending reviews;
- Evaluation of security position;
- Compliance audits;
- Investigations into financial position; and
- Feasibility assessments.
TRACING AND VERIFICATION
- Appointment as Independent Accountants;
- Detection of fraudulent activities; and
- Investigation into activities associated with proceeds of crime.
Regardless of the nature of the engagement, Pilot prides itself upon its independence and ability to deliver objective, well-reasoned and logical advice in a timely manner.
To arrange a meeting with one of our professionals please contact Brian McDonald on +61 7 3023 1300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.