With the 30 June 2020 fast approaching, now is the time to get your business affairs in order.
The 2020 financial year has been challenging for most, so we have outlined ten areas you should be reviewing before the end of the financial year and beyond.
Click on our infographic for a broad overview of the following items:
- Super contributions;
- Personal services income;
- Trust distributions;
- ATO deferrals/concessions;
- Fringe benefits tax;
- Personal loans from companies;
- Revisit super/retirement planning;
- Small business asset write-offs; and
- Superannuation guarantee amnesty.
If you have questions or would like assistance with your business and tax planning, please contact Kylee Smith or your Pilot Advisor on 07 3023 1300.