“Tax” comes in all shapes and sizes. From structuring a proposed business acquisition to implementing a personal investment strategy, tax usually plays a significant part in the equation. For these reasons, it is important to understand the impact, tax will have on your business and investment decisions.
Pilot’s Taxation Services Division has extensive experience in providing proactive guidance, strategy and insight into the tax act. We will work closely with you to identify risks and opportunities associated with your tax strategies in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Some of the ways we can assist you and your business include:
- Tax strategy, planning and compliance;
- Capital Gains Tax (CGT) advice and planning;
- Tax consolidation advice;
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) advice and planning;
- Explanation and application of Debt/ Equity Rules;
- Strategy and implementation of employee share schemes;
- Employee remuneration and fringe benefits planning;
- International tax structuring and advice;
- Development of effective superannuation strategies;
- Tax effective asset protection planning;
- Identifying and capturing Research & Development (R&D) tax concessions;
- Mediation and guidance regarding Australian Tax Office (ATO) disputes;
- ATO audit investigation support; and
- Tax Audit preparation, review and support.
Tax Training and Technical Support
Pilot provides technical training and support to other advisors including smaller accounting firms, law firms and financial planners to better serve clients in areas outside their immediate field of expertise. Through one-on-one or group training we can advise on current tax laws or specific tax strategy for certain situations.
- Taxation Services Brochure
- Limited Recourse Borrowing Arrangements Superannuation
- The R&D Tax Incentive