Property & Development
Real estate investment and development has always been a popular and strategic tool for long term wealth creation.
At Pilot, our Property and Development Group is comprised of experienced professional advisers dedicated to assisting clients with financial, organisational and planning strategies for their projects.
Issues and Challenges
In recent years, the property and development industry has been an unwilling passenger on the economic rollercoaster. Dictated by global financial markets as well as rising costs, changing regulations and shrinking labour markets, many investors and developers have been forced to approach new opportunities with increased caution.
Pilot’s Property and Development Group partner with our clients in an effort to help them make the best possible decisions and stay ahead of the competition. The group has built strong relationships with key industry participants and regulators. Our skills allow us to partner with clients throughout the development process and in turn assist with project managing various aspects of the development.
Our Property and Development Group has the experience and commitment to help support clients across all aspects of the property industry.
Services and Expertise
From the passive investor holding a rental property to large scale property developers, builders and contractors, Pilot is a valuable resource in terms of providing value added financial solutions. Some of the ways that our group can assist include:
- Introductions to financial advisors and sources of capital;
- Business plan to assist with securing funds;
- Financial due diligence;
- Feasibility studies and financial modelling;
- Cashflow management and analysis;
- Cost controls and overhead strategies;
- Working capital management;
- Customised reporting including profitability tracking and budget comparison;
- Assistance with all BSA compliance and licensing requirements;
- Litigation support services;
- Audit of financial statements including AASB 111 Construction Contracts;
- Taxation planning and preparation of income tax returns; and
- Establishment and management of business structures