I work closely with each client to find realistic business solutions.
Nigel is an Official Liquidator and has more than 20 years experience in corporate recovery including workouts, corporate and court initiated receiverships, voluntary administrations, deeds of company arrangement, voluntary and court liquidations and bankruptcy and personal insolvency. He undertakes court appointments as statutory trustee for sale as well as assisting financiers with realisation strategies, pre and post lending reviews and security assessments.
Nigel also undertakes various forensic accounting assignments including solvency reports, company valuations and loss of profit claims.
- property development
- financial services
- building and construction
- business performance and recovery
- corporate insolvency
- forensic accounting
- commercial litigation
- Bachelor of Business (QUT)
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia (FCA)
- Member of the Insolvency Practitioners Association of Australia
- Member of the Turnaround Management Association
- Official Liquidator
Nigel Markey - Partner
P +61 7 3023 1300
Download PDF Profile