My strength is in providing practical and innovative taxation strategies that address the client’s business, personal wealth, succession, retirement and estate planning needs.
Murray has practiced as a professional business advisor since 1993. He is knowledgeable in all facets of federal taxation advisory. He regularly consults on corporate tax matters, goods and services tax, capital gains tax, fringe benefits tax and salary packaging, superannuation issues and employee share acquisition issues.
Murray partners with businesses as a part of their advisory team and helps them achieve their broader goals. He advises entities of all sizes and his experience spans most industries.
Murray also has extensive international experience. He works with clients to maximise their global taxation and reporting efficiencies for cross border business operations as well as expatriate and inpatriate taxation concerns, cross border and international taxation issues.
Industry SpecialtiesMurray's knowledge of tax law enables him to advise and offer solutions for businesses in any industry.
- Taxation Services
- International Business Services
- Business Advisory
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (FCA)
- Member of the Taxation Institute of Australia
- Fellow of the Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA)
- Graduate Diploma in Financial Planning
- Bachelor of Commerce / Bachelor of Laws (UQ)