I build strong, long term relationships with clients. By understanding their business I can help them produce successful results.
Brian is Pilot’s Managing Partner and has more than 25 years experience advising small to medium sized businesses.
Brian consults with clients in the areas of taxation and planning across a broad range of industries. He helps clients minimise their financial risks and evaluates their financial growth strategy by regularly advising on acquisitions, mergers, sales and restructuring.
Brian is highly skilled in the valuation of businesses, companies, trusts, partnerships and joint ventures for the purpose of assisting in litigation or dispute resolution matters. Brian prepares independent expert reports and gives expert evidence in Courts and Tribunals.
- Building and construction
- Property development
- Professional services
- Business Advisory
- Expert Valuation Reports
- Forensic Accounting
- Bachelor of Business - Accountancy (QUT)
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (FCA)
- Fellow of the Taxation Institute of Australia
- Financial planning proper authority holder