Throughout my career, I have been appointed as a Trustee in Bankruptcy, Liquidator, Receiver, Voluntary Administrator, Deed Administrator and Investigating Accountant.
Ann is an Official Liquidator and Registered Trustee in Bankruptcy. She accepts formal appointments as a Receiver, Voluntary Administrator, Deed Administrator and Investigating Accountant. She also undertakes informal appointments at the request of stakeholders such as pre-lending reviews, security evaluations and solvency reviews. Her experience extends to a wide range of industries and varying business sizes.
Ann also provides forensic accounting services including the preparation of expert reports, valuations and economic loss reports.
- Building and construction
- Professional services
- Business Performance and Recovery
- Commercial Litigation
- Forensic Accounting
- Bachelor of Finance Administration (UNE)
- Masters in Business Administration (QUT)
- Graduate Certificate in Financial Planning (FINSIA)
- Official Liquidator and Registered Trustee in Bankruptcy
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (FCA)
- Associate Member of the Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association (ARITA)